WP5 - Recycling & Reuse (TNO)
The overall objective of WP5 ‘Recycling & Reuse’ is to decrease the use of energy and natural resources in construction and maintenance of infrastructure across the different transport modes. This is achieved through:
- Exploring the state-of-art in reuse and recycling methods across the transport modes;
- Identifying promising opportunities and activities to realise them by combining state-of-the-art knowledge and practice from different transport modes;
- Developing roadmaps for future initiatives on cross-modal research, development and implementation.
- To engage with stakeholders and advise on the establishment of an “Intermodal reuse and recycling Working
- Group” with representatives of different modes: set up agenda, organisation, members, budget and financial support opportunities.
Work Package Leader: